Halo

Halo - Alexandra Adornetto So lets break it down: The cover is "Awesome", the characters are "Great", the writing is "Good", the plot is "Not so" and the ending "Sucks". First of all I LOVE the cover. When I saw it in the upcoming YA books, I cant wait to have a copy of it and when I actually have, I immediately start reading it.. At first I'm excited because its about angels, the characters are interesting(great romance for me- Oh Xavier and Gabriel- faint!) and the writing really is good so I finished the half of the book in just one seat. But it get kind of slow and boring in the middle pages, so it took me so many days to finished it. Oh the ending, yes! If you read it. The book makes it clear that it will go in series and its more lessen my interest to the book. Almost all the book I read about angels are in series form- and for me I don't like it(except the Hush, Hush and Fallen I think). The only books about angels that tattooed in my mind are the Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, Fallen by Lauren Kate and Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors (which is stand alone book). The rest, its all the same.