Crescendo (Hush, Hush Saga)

Crescendo  - Becca Fitzpatrick All of this combines to give Hush, Hush fans exactly what they want: passion, mystery, action, danger, angst and enough betrayal to leave readers wondering, “Who can I trust?” Crescendo is simply stunning. The ending is to die for because it’s a cliffhanger. Ms. Fitzpatrick pulled a fast one on me. I was completely shocked and I can hardly wait for the next installment. Ms. Fitzpatrick dishes up another sexy, gripping read with plenty of danger and thrills. Crescendo is a compelling story with clever plot twists, and is sure to have readers riveted. With romance, supernatural treachery, a deadly menace, and plenty of action, Crescendo will keep you turning pages long into the night. Crescendo maintains the same degree of edginess, sexiness, and danger like the first book. It isn’t just tough and edgy; it’s also a story about complex relationships. Characters are forced to make hard choices and face emotionally charged situations. Ms. Fitzpatrick has crafted complex characters with complicated pasts. This drives an already great plot forward at a break-neck pace. The world-building in this series continues to be top-notch. This world is vivid, imaginative, and the terrifying mythology continues to evolve. A deadly supernatural secret society is introduced, adding new levels of intensity. I really enjoyed learning more about the relationship between fallen angels and their Nephilim hosts. There are some intriguing new dynamics at play and it’s hard to say which side will win in the end.